Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Holiday Dinner Tonight!


I'm really excited for tonight to arrive. I'll be going over to my friend's house and my sweetheart is going to cook for us! He has a delightful menu planned and my mouth waters just thinking about it. Oh, it's going to be good! There will be fresh baked nachos with everything for appies, honey and brown sugared ham, mashed potatoes, salad, and baked apple pie! There's more too, but I can't think of it all right now. I remember shopping for the ingredients with him and being so excited to see the final result. He's a very good cook, so I feel so lucky! Mmm....!

I'm looking forward to seeing my friends too. It's great how the holidays bring everyone together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmm that sounds like a good party to go to!