Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

No Holiday Train Yet, But Maybe Some HOCKEY!!!

So my Sweet and I headed off to dinner last night with the intention of seeing the holiday train afterwards. We parked in a close-by location, watched our time carefully, purposely extended dinner so that we'd exit with just enough time to check out the festivities and find a good standing spot before the train arrived, only to discover that we had the wrong night. It's on Tuesday NEXT WEEK. Oh... Much disappointed, we began to weave a new plan for the actual train arrival. BUT, if all goes well, we may have a new activity for next Tuesday: HOCKEY!

My sweetheart is a HUGE hockey fan. Alas, neither he nor I have ever been to a real hockey game. Well, next week is the turning point. Tune in next week for my feelings on going to a real, live hockey game. And not just any hockey game, a game between New Jersey Devils and the Vancouver Canucks - sweeeeeeet! (Actually, I know nothing about hockey and am not a huge fan at all, but I'm trying hard to learn because I know how important it is to my sweetie.)

No comments: