Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Painting is Hard

I tried to do some painting last night and discovered with dismay that my paint is a little translucent. This meant that covering up an older painting to try again was impossible. I ended up running the canvas under water to wash the new paint away and ended up with a water damaged canvas, oops!

The good news is that the new paint is great on paper. I thus drew a nice little picture of Unloved and my new creation, Zombie Mouse, traversing the earth together. It turned out nicely and I got to practice painting and learn which paint brushes work best. I think I will need to invest in some new, more precise brushes. Pictures coming soon...

No comments: