Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The best tea party ever


I really like the presentation of felt cookies in nanaCompany's store. I know I would have loved something like this when I was little. Although I still think real cookies are the best, the felt cookies would have been good for the dollies. Mostly, I just like the pretty-ness of this little package.

I saw the best tea party ever on the Barefoot Contessa the other day. All pink with ribbons blowing in the wind and a 3 layered home-baked cake with creamy pink frosting. The tea party attendees got to decorate the cake with an abundance of different silver, pink, white, and pale blue candies. There was also a fresh-made pizza and some other tasty foods. It was amazing. I really wish there were tea parties like that when I was little.

No comments: