Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wedding Shower

I had great fun today attending my friend's wedding shower! There were lots of fun/humiliating games, a silly costume for the bride-to-be, and lots of time to bond with each other and the bride-to-be. A very good time was had by all!

As you can see, I brought a gift adorned with one of my bookmarks. The gift was for a rainy day, so my Rainy Day bookmark seemed to be an appropriate addition. It's very pretty, no?

And, there's the bride's sister putting the seashell bra on. Ah... there's nothing like a sister to really put the final touch on your most embarrassing moments, huh? They know just the right buttons to push, hehehe... But the bride-to-be was a very good sport. What a great gal!

No comments: