Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks

I went to a hockey game last week and here are some pics. It was a really good game because we won (yesssss!) and we got to sing the "Oh Way!" song. I do love it when we win :) I was also happy to snap a pic of Trevor Linden's number 16 hung up on the rafters beside Stan Smyl. That was very cool.

On our way to the game, we came across one hooligan who cheerfully greeted us with, "Merry Christmas!" but before we could say anything in return, he followed it with, "Now give me your wallet before I cut your f***ing throat!" Satisfied with his own outburst, he continued on his festive way without giving us any trouble. After the game, a homeless man begged us for money, "Spare change? Spare change?" Since no one stopped to give him any money, he changed his jingle. "Spare change for booze and hookers?" Heheh... he got more attention and not a few snickers for that one.



2 comments:

Deborah Lambson said...

I'm not a huge hockey fan..I leave that to my spouse :) Glad it was a fun game for you!..must be warming up there a bit is it?

Chickenbells said...

I actually went to The Pond (as it was called in Anaheim) the first year it opened...they had given out duck calls as favors to season ticket holders...back when Disney still owned the team? It was very cool...we have our own hockey team here, and they were doing well last year (their first year) but not so well this year...