Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Yay! It's Friday! Time to showcase some new discoveries!

Hurray! It's Friday, and I'm so delighted that I'll finally have time to work on some art again. I did get around to painting a little last night, but I wasn't completely happy with some of the colours so I might print out the linework and try again. Another option is to paint them digitally. It's for a number of new ACEOs that I feel very strongly about so I want them to be perfect. Who would have thought I'd like the ACEO (Art Cards, Editions, and Originals) format so much? I'm so glad that Quirky Corncrib suggested it to me!

Today I'd like to feature some Etsy artists. I really like some of these pieces so I want to share the love :)










This Patrick the monster stuffy from talkproof; a secret decoder valentine card from crankbunny; Delicate Heart, a jointed doll from woolandwater; and a woodland fairy princess tutu from FrogPrincessCouture.










Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!

No comments: