Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Pink And White Friend For... ?

and so,
I was itchin' to crochet again, so I grabbed some yarn on my way out the door this morning. The commute was thankfully quiet so I was able to find a seat early on. With the balls of yarn tucked neatly inside my work bag, I pulled out two threads and started the base chain. I already knew what I was going to make. I smiled secretly to myself, thinking how odd it would be if someone stopped to ask me what I was making.

I'll post pics of this mysterious new friend soon. I'm looking at the new friend now, and I can safely say that SHE is super cute.

Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

Sweetpea4kids said...

Great blog! cant wait to see your finished crochet item.

Also, love the shroom jar1

BrigaBauble said...

I've tried to teach myself how to crochet through books, videos...everything but an actual person and I seem to have a mental block (can knit but, alas, not crochet). Looking forward to seeing your new friend!

Totally Timmy said...

I can't knit or crochet :(

Mytutorlist.com said...

I can't knit to save my life, but crochet seems to have stuck. I learned it from a book too! Maybe I'll post the book later so you can see which one worked for me...

Chickenbells said...

Oh perfect! Pink and white for spring...