Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Time To Ring In The New Year!

I hope you all have a very wonderful New Years tonight! I'm off to a party at a friend's place complete with Beatles Rockband! Woo hoo! I can't wait. May the new year bring you many new blessings.

Love,
Marie

(I have no idea why new years prompts me to make a paper doll I have dubbed "Scottish Nerdimus", but it has. I love bag pipes! Yay for making noise! We've all got the golden ticket tonight!)

2 comments:

LEFTZ said...

OMG this is great! How awesome are you :D

Chickenbells said...

Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful time with Rock Band...we played with the wii ALL day long today in our PJs...it was perfect!