Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blue Skies And Cherry Blossoms

The gentle rays of Spring are introducing the most lovely of Spring visions - the cherry blossom.In white, they form fluffy canopies as you walk down the street.
And after a wretched wind storm? The pink petals line the roadways like delicate, bright pink confetti.
Swept into collections forming vivid pink shapes among the rocky pebbles.
Against the sky, they are dazzling to behold. It's no wonder the birds shout their songs so loud and energetic each morning.
The branches of cherry blossoms are gnarled and twisted. A stark contrast against the blue sky, bright sun, and pink blossoms.
I look up and a beacon smiles down on me. Yes, Spring is here! And, soon, it will be Summer! I can hardly wait!

Have a happy weekend!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Those photos are lovely! Don't you just love spring?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! I too have been soaking in the pretty cherry blossoms. It always seems like spring takes forever to arrive - I think it is because we all miss the sun in winter!!

Mytutorlist.com said...

I do love Spring! It's wonderful!

Mytutorlist.com said...

Yes, I've been missing the sun, Blaze! I'm so glad it's back.

Malea said...

Your banner is SOOOO cute! And, I love the photos! I keep forgetting to take my camera with me on outings. We have several lovely trees in the area with flowers blooming!

Mytutorlist.com said...

Hi Malea!

Thanks! I'm so glad you like my banner and photos!

I love bringing my camera everywhere with me. I never want to miss those picture-perfect moments :D And sometimes, the photo captures it just right and it's bliss :)

LEFTZ said...

I'm so glad spring is here! It seemed like it was never coming back. Cherry blossoms are my favorite part :)

Mytutorlist.com said...

Me too! Cherry blossoms are the best!

Bianglala Usang said...

Love the fourth pic... ( Mean love all, but the most is...)Shape of the branches fits the light..

Mytutorlist.com said...

Ooh, yeah, that was a good one. I love it when the photos turn out as good or even better than I expected. Ah, those of the good moments!