Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Friday, November 12, 2010

The Supplies Have Arrived!

Just when I thought life couldn't get any better (because the fabric scraps arrived from Fabric Flair), two packages arrived in the mail this morning. Yippeeeeeeeeee!
The fabric scraps I ordered from Overall Baby were crammed full of uber cute designs. Including HEDGEHOGS! Okay, if you know anything about me, you should know first and foremost that I love hedgehogs. Ever since having one as a pet in high school, life has never been the same again. Now it's hedgehog enthusiasm 24/7.Do you see how cute this is? There are even little green clovers and ladybugs on this fabric. I'm in heaven!
Zippers in a rainbow of colours also arrived from K and C Supplies.

Now I am all set to make pouches and other sewn goodies! The only catch, of course, is that I'm not quite done my first semester of nursing school yet. It's not over until final exams are done on the 14th of December. Arrghhh! That's so far away!

I better work REALLY hard so that I'll have time to play with all my new goodies.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Devon said...

Oh you are going to have fun,,,cant wait to see pictures...

Mytutorlist.com said...

Thanks, devonaz!

I made a patchwork zipper pouch last night. Took forever, but it was totally worth it. Pictures coming soon!