Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gardening Blissfully

Gardening can be a peaceful and enjoyable pastime. Here are some photos from my garden for you to see!
This is Alyssum. I like how pretty and lavender coloured they are. I planted them into my succulent garden to add some colour and contrast.
Mmm, strawberries! Mine are always relatively small, but they are very fragrant and sweet :)
We had a lot of them this year :) Yum!
Here is a zucchini! I ate him today.
Here are some lovely succulents from my succulent garden. I love succulents. They are so wonderful.

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Totally Timmy said...

I use to garden alot but not so much now. I have a few pots of my favs about. Love the succulents, they look so colourful and dainty!

Joyce said...

ooo ur strawberries look so good!