Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

 Are you ready for another SPOOKY Halloween?  I know I am!  I baked up a batch of peanut butter cookies (Yum!) and my honey came over for some pumpkin carving.  We turned on the hilarious Sean of the Dead and then continued on with the more frightening classic Halloween.
I made the spooky-cute tree and he made a classic jack-o-lantern.  I like how he looks kind of goofy  :)

The pumpkin seeds were boiled in salted water, dried, mixed with garlic butter and a little olive oil, and baked for 45 mins.  Then we sprinkled them with some salt and munched away to our hearts content.

I wish you all a very delightful and happy Halloween!

No comments: