Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Piles of Elephants

My sweetie bought me a giant stack of new scrapbooking papers so my desk is covered with new origami elephants.  They make me happy.

They look funny all fallen over.

I'm also loving these new papers.  The variety means that I can make lovely new colour combinations that inspire me.  
I started off with some papers that reminded me of East Indian textiles.
Then I put together a marvelous collection of papers that look like paintings.  I love this set!
These pretty floral prints looked just right together in a sort of shabby chic rose collection.
And in the process of collecting the flower papers, I found that these orange, yellow, and blue-grey-green papers fit well together.  They remind me of an orange creamsicle in the summertime.

If you'd like to see more pictures.  You'll find them in the shop!

It has been pretty busy in the shop lately.  I think that a lot of customers are preparing for weddings and babies.  The elephants and butterflies are popular as party and baby room decor.

Have a great week!

No comments: