Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Just Like Wonder Woman

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook today and I wanted to share it with you.  It brought tears to my eyes.

I hope people will remember that what they say really does make a difference, whether it be words that encourage and respect someone or words that tear a person's self esteem down and make them cry.

The Internet is still abuzz with good words and bad words about this girl.  While the bad words still make me feel sad (and sometimes lose hope in humanity), I am thankful and warmed by the people that have come together to honour this girl and to remember that she was one of us.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: