Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Do you recognize this bug?


While I was picking plums from my friend's tree, I noticed numerous "mystery" bugs all over his precious purple plums. Many, many black and orange insects in various stages of clingyness could be seen. I informed my friend that there were lots of interesting bugs in his plum tree and he told me that they were probably just aphids. Now, I know what aphids look like - green, tiny little tear-shaped bubbles with legs - but these insects didn't look like that. My other friend decided against eating the plums since he probably thought an insect infestation was pretty gross. I resolved to find out what the mystery insect was, and guess what I discovered? It's a lady bug baby! Who would have seen the resemblance?!?

No comments: