Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

I need help!

I need help testing a new super database that is being developed for Mytutorlist.com. Anyone want to help me out?

Mytutorlist.com has been running for a while now, and soooooo much of it is still completely manual. It has been a LOT of work for me to post ads daily and make all of the necessary updates and changes. My programmer friend now has a working database ready, but I need extra eyes to help me find any problems before I launch it. If anyone would be willing to have a look at it and to try it out, I would be eternally grateful. Just leave me a comment with your email and I'll be happy to send you the test link.

Super thanks!!!

No comments: