Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Grey Scarves and Flowers

It's Saturday, but I had to work today. In preparation for the lack of a proper Friday night off yesterday, I tried to double-time in order to squeeze all my activities in. I watched a movie while crocheting another experimental scarf. This time, I mixed white Baby Boucle yarn with grey Astra yarn. The result was good.

I purposely wove a loose fabric using a combination of double crochet and chain stitches. I also chose a big size 10 crochet hook.

Grey and white is easy to match with other clothes so I proudly sported my long holey new scarf to work. After work, my sweetheart surprised me with a big bouquet of flowers. We didn't get to celebrate V-day on the 14th so we've moved it to the 24th. He has some sort of "Valentine's Day Extravaganza" planned for tomorrow that would be easier without having to carry flowers around so he gave them to me today. Awwww!

No comments: