1. Plastic close-able eggs
2. Chocolate eggs
3. Colourful plastic raffia
4. Colourful cardstock
5. Fancy edging scissors
1. Use the fancy edging scissors to cut strips of paper about 1 cm wide and 2 inches long. Write "Happy Easter" on each piece.
2. Pull out some plastic raffia and roll it in the palm of both your hands to form a small ball.
3. Open a plastic egg and put the balled up raffia into the deeper side of the plastic egg.
4. Add 2 chocolate eggs and one strip of "Happy Easter" message.
5. Close the plastic egg and you are done!
6. Repeat this process with as many eggs as you need.