Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Bliss

I'm soooo glad it's Friday! It's been such a crazy, busy week with so much to get done. It's the busy season for the studio where I work and everyone is frazzled. Luckily, I managed to get everything finished on time and left today with plenty of sunshine to still enjoy. I took a stroll down the street to a bus stop farther away so that I could walk, breathe, and just look at everything.

I noticed an orange safety cone lodged in a tall tree, and there were lots of brave robins looking for worms. Most of the trees are still quite barren, but big buds are forming on their branches, resembling large polka dots against a background of sky and sticks. The weather is still cold, but it's not hats and scarves weather anymore. I quite like it.

No comments: