Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Store Launch Delay - it's Vacation Time!

In a happy turn of events, I'm going on vacation! I'll be leaving this weekend and gone all of next week.

My sweetheart thought I could use a break and planned an Alaskan Cruise for us! I'm soooo excited!!! I have never been to Alaska before, but I've been wanting to go for a while now.

A few years back, I went on a Rocky Mountain Bus Tour and we stopped to see the Columbia Icefields. I was disturbed to discover that the glacier had reduced in size significantly since the time I saw it when I was 12. Back then, the lodge was at the edge of the glacier. But now, the glacier is far away from the lodge. You have to get on a bus and go quite a distance to get there. I decided then that I should try and see the glaciers in Alaska before they're all gone.

So, I'll be MIA all next week, and the store launch will have to be delayed. The good thing is that I'll have lots of stories and pictures to share when I get back.

I'll still be around this week, but I thought I'd give you all a heads up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful vacation! Take lots of pictures!