Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Felt Owl Stickers

Aha! More stickers! This is my favourite set out of all the different sticker sets I'll be posting as I go. I love the subtle stripey brown cardstock backing with the trees (which I drew on by hand). The owl stickers turned out so bright and perfect that I'm really quite pleased.

They're flying around happily in the shop.

Starting today, 10% of all purchases from Blue Pandemonium will go towards feeding those in need. There's a shortage at the local foodbank because the usual donors are cutting back. Unfortunately, the number of hungry people is going up!

I encourage everyone to take some time and effort out to drop off an unperishable food item at their local foodbank. It doesn't have to be a lot, but every little bit helps. (As a perpetual-scrounger-of-foodstuff, the idea of truly hungry people hits a chord.) Please give.

No comments: