Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Bookmarks In The Shop!


It's a beautiful sunny day today so I went out to take some pictures of the new bookmarks I've been working on. They are prints made from some of my watercolour paintings, and they turned out really nice! I was really happy about that.I didn't want them to be boring ol' printed bookmarks, so I got creative and drew out some embellishments on colourful cardstock to match the prints. They are then cut out, layered with other coordinating colours and tied with thin black ribbon to the bookmarks. The ribbons can be facing up or down, and the little embellishments can sit outside of your book for extra awesome-ness :)They are protected with a laminate casing so that you won't damage the prints in case of a tea spill (to which I am prone).If you're looking for a thoughtful and creative gift for a fellow book lover, these will definitely do the trick. You'll find them in my Etsy shop.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: