Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Check Out My New Shop Banner!

How's that? I purposely painted some white clouds at the bottom of the banner so that it blends in with the white of the rest of the page on my Etsy shop. Clever, huh? And since I worked so hard on the paper owl image, I thought I might as well put it to some use. Now he's all over the banner, hehehe... I love it.

This is the banner I made last month when I made the fabric scrap singing bird tags:It was okay. I really like the singing birds, and I was pleased with how it looked when I put that pretty fabric underneath, but I like this new owl and blue sky one better because it's brighter :)

Need a banner? I can make one for you! Just email me.

8 comments:

Elaine from L.A. said...

Brilliant!!!

Beth Howard said...

Definitely digging the new banner - very lively :)

Mytutorlist.com said...

Awww, you gals are the best!

Heather said...

OMG Cuuuuute!

Robbin said...

it looks wonderful, and your work on the little owl paid off! :D
-Robbin

Hannah said...

Very cute! I love how the white blends it into the rest of the etsy page!

Christina said...

I absolutely LOVE the new shop banner! The owls are adorable! Great job!

Mytutorlist.com said...

Way to make a gal feel good :) Thank you!