Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Sunday, January 11, 2015

DIY Happily Ever After Wedding Favour Tags

I've been working on favour tags for my wedding in October and came up with some cute tag designs.  I used cardstock that had white on one side and a lovely water colour pattern on the back with some shimmering details.  I printed in colour for the blank side and printed just text onto the patterned side.  I really liked how the back of my tags turned out and decided to make a set of tags for my shop with a similar effect.
I gave these tags a watercolour look, plus some lace details.  The sunset coloured tags have text and writing in the background instead of the lace detail.
If you would like to use these tags for your wedding favours, just purchase the PDFs from my store, print them in colour onto cardstock, and cut out your tags with regular or scalloped edging scissors.  The files download instantly.

Have a great week!
xoxo

No comments: