They use 100% recycled gold and silver in their designs... and they can make custom wedding sets and bridal designs (brides take note!)
Kristin and David are currently working with a ton of silver. They just came out with a new "hoop" line with a wide variety of takes on the classic hoop earring. Fun and easy to wear, they go with just about anything! Kristin has been wearing her leaf hoops everyday since David made them for her. Kristin and David just participated in the local elementary school's Christmas craft fair, at Sunset Elementary School. It was really fun and it jump started them into Holiday Season mode even more! They are planning on working hard all season and then gearing up for Valentines Day next.
Interested in winning an Infinity Ring from Sea Babe Jewelry and bringing home a piece of Hawaii? I thought so!Here's how to play:
1. Go to Sea Babe Jewelry's Store and pick your favourite jewelry item. Come back here and tell me which pretty piece of bling is your must-have for right now (1 entry).
2. If you spot a ring, jewel, or necklace that you love in Sea Babe Jewelry's Store, you can purchase it, and get TWO extra entries for EACH purchase in this contest. You must leave a note in message to seller or add a new blog comment here to ensure that your purchase is counted.
3. Follow this blog, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
4. Twitter about this giveaway, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
5. Blog about this giveaway, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
6. Heart Sea Babe Jewelry's store, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
7. Sign up for Sea Babe Jewelry's Twitter (http://twitter.com/seababejewelry) (1 entry.)
Note: It is important to make a new comment for each entry as I use a random number generator for choosing the winner. If you put all your entries into one comment, it will only be counted once!This is one giveaway you don't want to miss out on because Sea Babe Jewelry makes really pretty rings. I know you want to sport one of the lovely Infinity Rings on your pretty hands. Such lovely fingers shouldn't be left unrewarded! :PGo ahead, enter this contest. Your keyboard-happy hands will thank you.
This contest is now over. Thanks for entering!