Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Friday, November 13, 2009

My Awesome Trade From Sunshine Speckles

A lovely package arrived for me in the mail today. This will be my first real letter written to this address. It's really exciting for me :)Look at the pretty envelope it arrived in! It's actually recycled from an advertisement of some sort, but it's really nice looking and environmentally friendly. I should consider doing something like this. I could save a lot of money on envelopes and make my packaging look better than orangy yellow too! She pasted a pink tag on the front for the address so that it's clearly visible. Clever, clever!
She traced the edges to give the envelope some definition on the back. How ingenious!
Ta da! The inside was super nice too! A lovely note written to me on one of her green, stamped cards. Very nice.
Check out the fabulous peacock feather tags tied with raffia. My goodness it's wonderful! I'm loving how they are wrapped with pretty, wide ribbon too. I'm going to find many uses for that scrap of ribbon later...
Oh gee, these goldfish cards are really something. Oh, and did you notice that I have a windowsill to photograph things on now? It really does light well! I crocheted that little cloth underneath. It was supposed to be a dishcloth, but it was too pretty to use.

I'm really happy with this trade. I'll admit that I wasn't sure what to expect when I started it, but Alison makes the packaging soooo pretty! Christmas gift ideas, anyone? You can find her shop here. It's called Sunshine Speckles because she sends you "little specks of sunshine to brighten your day".

Well, Alison, you've sure brightened mine! Thank you so much!

I hope you all have a wonderful, sunshiney day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I was so happy I even "tweeted" about your kind review. Enjoy!

Joyce said...

i want to make envelops like that too!