Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Get Ready For Cute! New Birthday Cake Tags and Umbrella Tags in the Shop!

Sometimes I can't help making cute stuff. It starts as an idea or doodle, and suddenly I can't stop.
These little umbrella tags are the result of one of those moments. I love umbrellas, and red and white striped ones are just the thing for a perfect little rainy day tag.And then there are these cakes... they even wish you a happy birthday! How can you go wrong? Ah, I love them.
The little birthday cake tags are each individually drawn and coloured so they are very special and wonderful.
These little umbrella tags are a little on the difficult side to cut with my new circle cutter, so I'm not sure if I can really make many more of them. Grab them while you can if they're just your cup of tea.

Both are now available in my store.

Have a happy day!

No comments: