Pieces of Me Pendants makes wonderful jewelery from wooden Scrabble® tiles (approximately ¾" square). The lightweight scrabble tiles are decoupaged with graphic images and sealed with a high gloss non-toxic finish. A sterling silver plated bail is attached and, voila, you have a wonderful piece of art-infused jewelry.
The graphic images can range from the humourous and witty to the stylish and artistic.For an upcoming stag-ette party, this Bride pendant would be just perfect for something that's fun but also a keepsake that she can keep for a long time to come.
Each pendant purchased will be gift packaged in a little organza bag, making them ideal for gift giving.
Pieces Of Me Pendants also makes wonderful charm bracelets, earrings, rings, magnets, pins, and pocket mirrors.
Here's how you can win one of your very own Pieces Of Me Pendants. And here's the best part: you get to win a pendant and chain of your own choosing! It's good to have choices in life!
Here's how to enter:
1. Go to the Pieces Of Me Pendants store and pick your favourite pendant and chain. Then come back to this blog post and tell me which pendant and chain (snake or ball chain) you want to win (1 entry).
2. Heart Pieces of Me Pendants on Etsy and tell me that you have done so in a separate comment (1 entry).
2. Follow Indie Craft Corner on Twitter and tell me that you have done so in a separate comment (1 entry).
3. Become a follower on the Indie Craft Corner Blog, and tell me that you have done so in a separate comment (1 entry).
4. Become a follower on this blog, and tell me that you have done so in a separate comment (1 entry).
5. Blog about this giveaway, and tell me that you did so (1 entry).
6. Twitter about this giveaway, and tell me that you did so (1 entry).
7. Make a purchase from Pieces of Me Pendants, and get 4 extra entries per item purchased. Make sure to tell me in a separate comment ( entry).
It is very important that you make a new comment for each way to enter. Otherwise, all of your hard work will only be counted as one entry.
Have fun and good luck!