Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Recent Treasury Features

I've been very lucky to be included in some really fabulous treasuries lately. Here are some screen snapshots with links to the treasuries. The treasuries are time-limited so I hope they are still there for you enjoy.
My Love Bird Card Tags were featured in a sweet treasury called "You are my sunshine...".
The black and white cardstock butterflies were featured in a treasury called "Who needs color anyways?"
The text black and white magazine cut out butterflies were featured in a treasury called "Text Me"

Thank you so much to ArtTales, spoiledroyalgirls and ascrappydesign for designing these wonderful treasuries and including me! I really appreciate it :)

Have a happy weekend!

No comments: