Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thank You To My Readers

I just wanted to take the time out to thank you all of the people who stop by this blog to read my posts and to leave me comments. I really appreciate it! Your comments cheer me up immensely and I am always amazed to see how many of you stop by!

From now until December 31st, you are invited to take advantage of 10% off all items in my Etsy shop. I also take custom orders, so feel free to ask for specific things if you so wish.

Just use code BLOG10 when you're checking out.

Have a great day!
P.S. - Check out the snow at my house! I couldn't believe it when I looked out this morning. "Holy Smokes! It's snow!" It looks really weird on the bright orange marigolds so I had to take a picture of it to show you.

2 comments:

Lakshmi said...

I have been following your blog just recently. I like your posts as they are very refreshing..like the pictures in this post..the snow ,it looks gorgeous.
Keep it coming ! Also, really nice shop!

Mytutorlist.com said...

Hi Lakshmi! I'm so glad you like my posts and my shop!

Have a very happy weekend!