Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby Hedgehog Pictures are Up!

The hedgehog breeder, Hoppin Hedgehogs, posted pictures of the 8 little hedgehogs that I get to choose from!

Hoglets A to D are from "Litter 1" and hoglets E to H are from "Litter 2". B, C, D, and G are girls, and A, E, F, H are boys.
Which little hedgehog baby would you choose?

(Note: Sorry for the new mysterious white hedgehog blobs! The breeder won't let me use their photos.)
_________________________________________________
UPDATE
I didn't end up buying from this breeder.  I chose Happy Hedgies instead and highly recommend them.

5 comments:

Totally Timmy said...

They are all too cute!!! I don't know how you will choose :) Get all of them..lol

Mytutorlist.com said...

If only I could, Totally Timmy! It's already hard with photos, but I think it will be even harder when I see them in real life!

Totally Timmy said...

I love their little noses..like little black buttons!! Oh now I want one!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a "anal" breeder. It's just a picture.

Anonymous said...

What a stupid breeder.. Its just a picture! im glad to see that the new breeder you went to let you post pictures of the baby you will be getting.