Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Oven Protector

After watching me slave over cleaning Pogglebee's cage every day, my mother suggested that I put something that can be wiped under his wheel and litter box.
So when I spotted this oven protector at Walmart for only about $2 for two, I put it into my cart and took it home.
It fit perfectly over about 2/3 of the cage floor on top of the fleece liner. I thought it was a bit too big at first, but you can see how it's actually a good length for the wheel. It's easy to wipe down, and I can even clean the wheel in his cage now since I can let soap and water drip down onto the oven protector without any problems.

And what is that spiky grey blob behind the litter box?
Why, that's Pogglebee, of course! He decided that it was a good place to take a nap today.
He doesn't seem to mind the oven protector one bit.
It means he can poop wherever he pleases for 2/3 of the cage!

The paper towel can soak up any moisture, but Pogglebee prefers to use it as a blanket most of the time. He hides under the wheel and pulls the paper towel all around him, or goes under it. He can go into his dome and pouch, but he seems to like it under the wheel more.
Now, if you don't mind, he'd like to go back to his nap now.

Have a great day :)

No comments: