Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

We Hate Homework

I don't know how it happened, but it's already time for the first round of exams.  I am feeling grumpy about so much homework and studying, and Poggles is grumpy about it too.  Well, he's mostly grumpy because he's my homework buddy.

He's forced to sit in his pouch sleeping and sniffing the air while I toil away.  He even has to tolerate getting fed intermittently.  Poor guy... What a hard life.

Meanwhile, I'm looking up drug names like Dimenhydrinate, Ipratropium, and Saccharomyces Boulardii.  Who comes up with these?!?

Okay, back to the grind.  Nose to the wheel, nose to the wheel...

Have a good weekend  :)
My Nursing School Diary

No comments: