Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Hedgehogs Make the Best Study Buddies

 I hope you all had a very happy Halloween!  My sweetie was away for the holiday, but he brought me back TREATS!  Om nom nom!  I have a been a happy girl lately.  He sure knows the way to my heart, huh?  :D

 School has been very stressful lately.  There is TOO MUCH HOMEWORK!  I'm also drowning in exams. Luckily for me,  I have a very good study buddy.
Poggles sleeps in his pouch on my bed when I'm studying.  When I turn around, this is what I see.
Little bum and legs as he digs around.  Gotta make that bed cozy!
 Hm, looks like the little doofus fell over  :)  Hehehe, looks funny.
 When I laugh at him, he turns around to look at me, but the little squished face makes me laugh more.
 This is when he turns disapproval on full blast.  Uh oh!
 Awww, when he's all snuggled in his little pink tail sticks out.
Lol, he's like a jelly roll.
Well, I better get back to work.  Mr. Slave-driver Hedgehog commands it.  :D

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love your hedgehog! I have never seen anyone who has a hedgehog as a pet, but he looks so cute! I have a hamster who I love, but I think having a hedgehog as a pet sounds great!
Hannah