Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Friday, May 22, 2015

Painted Wedding Card Box

I finally finished painting the card box for my wedding.  I made it out a Frozen-themed treasure chest.  I know, I know, Frozen-lovers all over the world are probably mad at me for defacing a beloved Frozen product.
The end result is quite nice though and will match my wedding cards perfectly! 
Even the back is painted. 
If you would like to know how I did this, visit my wedding blog here.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

b.p. said...

Love it! I think your finished product result turned out much better than the original Frozen box. Hope the rest of wedding planning and prepping is going well :)

(PS. Interesting, your comments has a neat captcha tool now)

Rigid Box Sivakasi said...

Very interesting blog, Thanks for sharing this content pls visit our siteLuxury Rigid Box

Rigid Box Sivakasi said...

Amazing post! Thanks for sharing Wedding Rigid Boxes