Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pumpkin Bookmark

Can you see a running theme?

Here's a new bookmark I'm working on. As you can see, I'm a bit more comfortable painting with Photoshop than with watercolour, but I do love the simplicity of painting with water and little circles of powder. I'll be back to that soon. In the meanwhile, it's Photoshop all the way!

I like the way this has an almost stained glass feel to it. It's meant to be printed out and cut out around the picture with a black rim remaining, but it does look nice with a black background too, n'est pas?

4 comments:

Chickenbells said...

You're right! This is so reminiscent of a stained glass window...just beautiful.

Mytutorlist.com said...

Aww, thanks chickenbells!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love this! It's beautiful! :) Great work! I agree - it's totally like a glass window, which I love!

Mytutorlist.com said...

Thanks, Blaze!!!