Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Carbonmade is Cool!

As you know, I've been snooping around on the web hoping to find the next best tool for showcasing my artwork online. I tried a photo widget from goodwidgets.com, and I liked how nice it looked and how easy it was to add to my website. Unfortunately, it was pretty slow to load. At one recent job interview, the interviewer commented that he had gone to my website portfolio, but that some links were broken. I know for a fact that no links are actually broken, so I guess the widget was so slow to load that he assumed it was busted. Arrggh! That is absolutely no good.

Tara from KMT Graphic Design suggested that I try CarbonMade.com I finally had the chance to check it out today, and I was really impressed with how easy it is to make your very own art portfolio with their application. I opted for the free option since I'm just trying it out now. It gives you 5 projects and 35 images. If you opt for the paying plan, it's $12 per month for 50 projects, 500 images, and 10 videos.

You can check out my new art porfolio made with Carbonmade here:Let me know what you think of it!

Cheers!

3 comments:

Green Hand Studio said...

Interesting web site, thanks for the link!
Your portfolio looks fabulous!

Mytutorlist.com said...

Thanks, Barbara!

b.p. said...

congrats :) this site does load tons faster than your last!

(i also notice that most of your commenters are women btw...)