Want to win one these wonderful wristlet key fobs? Here's how to play!
1. Go to Puppy Dogs N Polka Dots' store and pick your favourite key fob. Come back here and tell me which wristlet key fob is your must-have for right now (1 entry).
2. If you spot a key fob that you love and can't wait for a contest to get it (in case some lucky person wins it before you get your hands on it) you can purchase it, and get TWO extra entries for EACH purchase in this contest. You could possibly buy your cake, er key chain, and win an extra one too! You must leave a note in message to seller or add a new blog comment here to ensure that your purchase is counted.
3. Follow this blog, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
4. Follow Puppy Dog N Polka Dot's blog, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
5. Join Puppy Dog N Polka Dot's mailing list on her blog, tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
6. Twitter about this giveaway, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
7. Blog about this giveaway, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
8. Join Puppy Dog N Polka Dot's fan page on Facebook, and tell me you did so as a separate comment (1 entry).
Note: It is important to make a new comment for each entry as I use a random number generator for choosing the winner. If you put all your entries into one comment, it will only be counted once!
Need some inspiration? Check out some of the awesome key fobs you could win...
Drool... good bye ugly key fobs, hello designer fabrics! You know you have some people in your life that need a new key chain. C'mon, we all all know them. Their keys dangle from the least attractive of key chains. Well, perhaps you can save them from a lifetime of dreariness and kitsch by giving one of these pretty things. They'll think of you every time they open a door! (Did you see the light bulb that just lit up above your head?)Go on, leave a comment. You can't win if you don't try :)
Contest ends November 28, 2009.
Good luck, and have fun playing!