Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Birthday To Dad

Today is my dad's birthday! He was really excited about getting a year older and was getting ready for it yesterday :) I love how he's such a kid sometimes. It really adds a lot of enthusiasm to life.This is the card I whipped up for him today. I used one of my newest ACEOs. This design is very versatile. It comes in rainbow colours, Christmas colours, orange tones, and red tones. I picked the orange one since it's cheerful and he likes orange/gold tones.
Inside are lots of present boxes. I figure my family can add doodles or little messages inside of them when they sign the card.

I hope he has a fantastic birthday. Yay for another happy, healthy year of life!

No comments: