Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wonderful Paper Supplies For Your Crafting Cravings

It's been busy, busy, busy lately! I had a big custom order for scrapbooking paper supplies so I made up a lot of new products that I didn't offer before. Here's a peek at some of the new items now available in the store!First up, flower and leaf paper cut outs made from high quality acid-free, lignin-free scrapbooking paper. They look amazing (and they photograph so well!) I'm really happy with how they turned out.
Next, cardstock hearts. They look so pretty in these colours and I think they come in handy for all your scrapbooking, card making, tags, and other crafts. I cut them out by hand, if you can believe it, so they are each unique and have lots of character.
With paper punch in hand, I set out to make new 2 inch round die cuts... I'm loving this colour combination of tender greens, blues, and that delightful spotted grey.And this set of greens, reds, and black with white spots is divine. There's something about them, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I love them.
Ah, and here are the new paper scrap packs! They are selling well already! There's this lovely romantic pink floral scrap pack...
A golden antique floral scrap pack...And a vintage ephemera designed paper scrap pack with lots of wonderful old fashioned print designs!

I have had so much fun making these cut outs and scrap packs! I hope you like them too. Oh, and did you notice? I'm getting better at taking pictures! (Well, I'm trying anyways...)

Have a wonderful week!



No comments: