Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Printable Christmas Banners

It was the first of December and my home was instantly transformed into a Winter Wonderland!  Well, we had Christmas lights up, a bedazzling Christmas tree, various holiday home decor, and one beooootiful poinsettia  :)

I was thrilled!  Now I just need a holiday banner!  Here are some that I have collected from the Internet.
I think this would be fun and easy to do.  I just got a new pack of white cardstock... so tempting!

The magic of Christmas?  Oh yeah...

This one is a bit pointy for me, but it has nice warm colours.

I like the shape of these, and they are very merry indeed!

Classic red and white.  I wish it was more legible, but the shape of these pendants is good!

Oh too cute.  I love it.

Jingle around the clock banner.  I love the design  :D

A gothic Winter banner... oooh...

If you're in the mood for origami, there's always my old origami heart Christmas banner too!

Happy decorating!

No comments: