Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter Weekend

I had some time this weekend to work on some new brooches. I made two Easter-themed brooches, Blue Bunny brooch and Easter Bunny brooch, and two others, Sweet Rose brooch and Caribbean Star brooch.

My favourite one of the bunch is Sweet Rose brooch. You can't really tell from the pictures, but the leaves are made from a dark, creamy brown felt with rose pink stitching. I thought it was fine time for my mother to have one of my brooches so I gave Sweet Rose brooch to her. She says she'll wear it for Easter Sunday tomorrow. *beams*



















And, as promised, here are some pictures of my bird brooches from my "bird phase". There's Goodnight Bluebird brooch, Toy Bird brooch, and - a treat for V - the Crabby Dinner brooch. He's a big fan of crab dinners and we decided that he could secretly indicate he wanted a crab dinner by wearing the brooch. If I spot the brooch, he gets the dinner.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the crab broach! Hehehe

Mytutorlist.com said...

Thanks, Carla! He was hiding in V's Easter egg today!